BA Agile Services
We have over 10 years experience and believe that to be successful with Agile it must be combined with prioritised value streams. Value steams represent the key ways in which an organisation delivers value to its customers. Reference to value streams allows prioritisation decisions to be made before an Epic is defined. Throughout a sprint lifecycle, User Stories are traced to Epics which are traced to strategic goals & objectives.
BAPL has perfected a value-driven Agile approach that ensures your technology investment delivers on a strategy. We leverage world-leading standards such as SAFe, DSDM, Agile Manifesto and Scrum Body of Knowledge and we love partnering with organisations who want improve business performance through process, innovation and technology. We are independent from all technology vendors.
BAPL’s Agile approach is based on Excellent Agile, utilising Lean methods and Kanban techniques.
The principles that underpin BAPL’s Agile philosophy are:
- Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software;
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development;
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months);
- Working software is the principal measure of progress;
- Sustainable development, maintained at a constant pace;
- Close, daily cooperation between stakeholders;
- Face-to-face conversation (co-location);
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design;
- Simplicity—just enough analysis;
- Adaptation to changing circumstances.
To deliver utilising Agile methodology, BAPL uses the following techniques:
- Epics are written in the initial stages of the project and are high level;
- User Stories are created with the Product Owner on what requirements need to be delivered;
- Story Cards;
- Story Decomposition/Sharding
- Linking Agile artefacts to value streams
- Prioritising User Stories.
BAPL helps organisations to utilise the strengths of agile to deliver better software so customers keep coming back.