BA Consulting Careers
Interested in a rewarding career with Australia’s leading specialist business analysis consultancy?
Business analysis is about improving business performance. It is the foundation for innovation, business agility, cost reduction, cyber security and risk control. Good business analysis allows you to deliver better products &/or services to your customers, often leveraging digital technology. Being successful with technology is key to business success; and good business analysis is the key to success with technology.
Business Analysts Pty Ltd (BAPL) are recognised as experts in business analysis. We know what works and how to get the right results. We are passionate about improving the business analysis performed by our clients. We partner with our clients to improve their business analysis capability and retain their business analysis IP. BAPL is about the practice, not the individual – no one person can cover the breadth of business analysis, but the practice can.
Required Skills and Experience
- A passion for excellence in business analysis
- A thirst for learning, sharing knowledge & teaching others
- A drive to the best Business Analyst in Australia
- 3-7 years experience delivering Business Analysis services in large, complex organisations
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management
- An ability to communicate effectively through all levels within an organisation (business and technical)
- Applied business acumen from strategic concepts, high-level business objectives to low level detail
- Ability to prepare for and facilitate face-to-face workshops and executive-level meetings
- A strong ability to estimate, plan and time manage
- Demonstrable knowledge of and application of business analysis techniques.
Education & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree or relevant higher education qualification preferred
- Business Process Management qualifications desirable.
Through our core values of Quality, Professional Excellence, Integrity and Community we offer a fantastic career and supportive learning culture. We work and play hard, striving to be the best at what we do – business analysis. We embrace diversity, respect the rights of individuals but promote a strong sense of being a member of a high performing team.
We support our team through:
- Career planning, training and development management
- A supportive practice management with a structured environment for learning and sharing
- Industry-leading, BABOK aligned professional development courses, coaching and mentoring
- Professional development sessions conducted by a Practice Manager every fortnight
- Access to the industry best practice tools, techniques and frameworks
- Support for you to attain industry based certification
- The opportunity to work across a wide range of sectors and industries, partnering with large, high profile clients on an exciting array of innovative technology projects
If you are looking for an organisation that encourages a continuous learning environment that wants you to achieve your full potential as a Business Analyst, then BAPL is the place for you. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org