BA Consulting Services
From strategic business analysis consulting through to project execution, our services deliver value for money outcomes. Our experienced consultants have an enviable track record in improving client business analysis capability through organisational development, whilst also providing business analysis services to execute the business analysis activities to deliver project deliverables.
Business analysis consultancy services include:
- Business Case Development – identifying your ROI on investment
- Business Process Management – improving your business processes for greater efficiency
- Buying Technology Software – improving business requirements and technology alignment
- Business Change – assisting organisations to take advantage of improvements
- Innovation – helping organisations take advantage of new technology
- Tender Preparation and Evaluation – to ensure optimal technology selection
- Resource Placement BA Managed Service – we provide our experienced and well-trained business analyst resources across organisations
BAPL and your technology investment
Organisations lose millions of dollars every year in technology investments that don’t deliver the desired business outcomes. Too often, technology solutions are misaligned with the actual requirements needed.
BAPL assists clients to first understand the business process change required and then ensures any new technology integrates seamlessly into it.
We have expertise in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC), and specialise in developing Business Analysis “Centre of Excellence” (BACoE) and performing business analysis maturity assessment.
Unlike other firms, BAPL has no ties to any technology vendors and provides impartial expertise to all its technology change management projects.
BAPL has extensive experience designing, creating and delivering courses based on the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®). We have established Business Analysis Centres of Excellence BACoE, developed a Business Analyst Competency Program including the competency assessment, individual training/development plans, and mentoring modules.
Whenever needed BAPL offer tailor-made training programs for clients’ personnel to support the skills transfer needed to ensure clients maximise the value of BAPL projects.
Additional business analysis capability services include:
- Developing a Business Analysis “Centre Of Excellence” (BaCoE)
- Organisational Business Analysis Maturity Assessment
- Assessment of Business Analyst’s Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
- Establishing processes to support your Business Analysts to gain Industry Accreditation